There are many types of graduate school in computing. To learn more, see common questions below, or view CRA-E’s collection of videos about PhDs in computing.
- What is a PhD in computing?
- What’s the difference between an MS and PhD?
- Why not just get a job?
- How do I get financial support to do a PhD?
- How long does a PhD take?
- What do people with computing PhDs do afterwards?
- Should I apply if I’m not sure I want to attend?
- Can I apply to graduate school later in my career?
- Can I get transfer credit towards graduate degrees?